Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NEW CONDO

We're moving, yay! We just signed a lease for a new condo that we will be renting, and are VERY excited. Its in the Marmalade Square area of Salt Lake City...which is basically the north-west part of capitol hill.It is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo. It is PERFECT for us...it has a new dishwasher and all new appliances. It also includes a washer and dryer, YAY, and it has a good sized backyard for our 2 little pootches to play in.
My favorite part of the condo: the little doggy-door it has that leads right out to the backyard. Clark's favorite part of the condo: the pool and hot-tub!
So, COME VISIT!!! The hot-tub is open all through the winter so we can enjoy that together, plus....Salt Lake City IS a good place to get your christmas shopping done *hint, hint*

5 comments:

Lori said...

Yay! I'm excited you found a place. It looks awesome. I'm jealous of that kitchen:)

The little Lowes said...

Wow that looks awesome!

Mountain Skeen (Hey, it's me, Judy) said...

Congrats . . . looks cute. I'll be over for the pool! Love aunie Judy

Jessie said...

It's so beautiful! I am so happy for you! It's soooo nice!

Rachel said...

When I am going to be invited to come check it out!