Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARKY!!!

Thursday February 5th was Clark's 24th birthday...BOO YEAH! I can't believe how old he is :o) hehehe j/k
Because he was SO busy that day and just about everyday we didn't have a lot of time to celebrate. We did get to go to a late lunch that day at PF Changs-YUM-and Clark ate a whole great wall of chocolate cake (HUGEST piece of cake ever)!
The nest night when he came home from work I surprised him with Ice Cream Cupcake from Maggie Moo's. As far as gifts this year...all he really wanted was a new ipod, so he is saving all his b-day money to buy one from the apple store! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!

(In these pics Clark has just come home from work at like 1:30 in the morning, so...he was exhausted)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Clark! Hope it was great! That cake at PF Changs is amazing! I am truly jealous!

NatPalmer said...

Logan says, "Happy Birthday Uncle Twark."

Jessie said...

Heya again.. Since I cannot call oyu and tell you I miss you I hope you check this... Hey... I miss you! And of course our babys will be bffs!

Also, thanks for the comment, it's ok, Adam cried too. And yeah I remember talking for nights on end about how we would always be alone and never find our true loves... Luckily we both did! I miss you!