Tuesday, September 15, 2009

STATE FAIR OR BUST

If you go to the state fair you will see things there that you've never seen before:
Have YOU ever seen balls that big before? Yeah, neither had we!


If you go to the state fair you'll eat things there that you've never eaten before just so you can tell everyone you've eaten something that they haven't...but, you'll REGRET eating it after a few bites:



If you go to the state fair you'll come face to face with stinky creatures that are just as curious about you as you are of them:



If you go to the state fair there's a good chance by the time you leave you will have made your cholesterol go up a few notches because you just couldn't resist trying the deep fried oreos AND the deep fried twinky AND the deep fried brownie AND the deep fried snickers:



If you go to the state fair you probably wont see anyone there you know...so you can go ahead and act as "fruity" as you'd like and it wont even matter:



Have you ever been to a state fair???


I'm excited to go to the state fair again next year!

11 comments:

Cindy said...

What a cute post! I'm glad you had fun! Emma is getting so big!

Darrell and Brianne Bennett said...

HAHAHAHA! That post just made my day! Was the aligator on a stick gross?? I wanted to go the fair just to try it! It sounds like you guys had a blast! We need to set up a play date sometime in the next few months...lol...I gotta have the baby first... and just catch up! I hope you guys are doing well!

Jessie said...

Oh my heck! That is so fun! I love the pic of you and Emma in the cut out! She is all posing! SO cute!

Mike and Audrey said...

How fun, I really like going to the state fair. We missed it this year. I have actually never eaten anything at the fair! and I have never had deep fried twinkies, brownies, or oreos! were they good?

Wendi said...

This sounds like something out of the South with all the deep fried stuff. I bet it was good minus the alligator!

Linds said...

Oh my goodness those balls are HUGE! I am so glad that you stopped by our blog. I will def keep yours on my reading list :)

Your little girl is stinking adorable. I am so excited for your little family.

P.S. I've actually never been to the state fair. . . maybe next year!

The little Lowes said...

Looks like it was a fun day! We love going to the state fair.

janelle said...

Nice pic of the balls, it made me laugh out loud! I have lived in the south for 2.5 years and never seen deep fried aligator. I have seen other crazy food, but never aligator. How was it?

NatPalmer said...

Sick and wrong.

Sarah F said...

We were wanting to go to the State Fair! Didn't make it this year. Looks like you guys had fun though!
We wanted to go the night of Boys II Men, haha!

begins with a K. said...

Clark used to like to put his foot in his mouth just like Emma does now. I will have to find the picture! :)

It has been raining cats, dogs and a few other small mammals around here!!

Love ya!!!