Sunday, October 18, 2009

YUMMY Emma absolutely LOVED eating in he highchair....well, THIS time at least :o) A couple weeks ago we put her in her highchair for the first time and tried feeding her rice cereal, she hated it! It was probably due to the fact that it was too thick and it wasn't flavored. Poor baby, we had no idea what we were doing- she is our test dummy after all. So, THIS time I mixed some rice cereal, water, and a little bit of vanilla pudding for flavor. She loved it and was so excited about it. I can definitely say this feeding time went better than the first time!

(see video on post below)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Yay!!! I'm glad she is eating now! That's such a big milestone! She is a cutie!

The little Lowes said...

Wow I can't believe that she is old enought to eat cereal! She is adorable!

Sue said...

I like the Optimus Prime bib. I'm sure my husband would be jealous.