Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN FUN AND MORE


This year for Halloween Emma and I went to Price to have fun with my family. Clark had clinicals ALL weekend, so he was stuck in SLC. Luckily his work work had a Halloween party the weekend before and we were able to go together to that.

Emma was so cute dressed up with her cousins Logan and Carson. We had a great time going to a "Trunk or Treat", and also did a wee bit of trick or treating. My Dad, his wife Patty, and my step brother Angelo came to visit from New Mexico and SURPRISED us with Mamaw (mamaw is what we call my grandma, my dad's mom)! It was SO great to see her, and for her to get to see little Emma for the first time. My Moma was so fun/festive and had a big Halloween soup dinner for everyone....it was YuMmY! :o)

*Emma with her cousin Carson...the CUTEST chickens you've ever seen! :o)


*Trick or Treating

*Emma with her cousins and Mamaw

*with Nana

*with Gramps

*Emma with Mamaw

*my sisters and I with Mamaw

*all the grand kids with Mamaw on Sunday morning before church

*group/family picture

3 comments:

Teandra said...

I love your costumes! Your family is so cute.

Jessie said...

How fun! It was so good to see you!

janelle said...

Great costumes! It looks like it was so much fun.

Your sisters look like twins!