Friday, December 26, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

We are having a baby girl at the beginning of June. We are still both in shock because we both really thought it was a boy...and had a HUGE surprise when the ultrasound tech told us/pointed out that the baby is a girl!! aahaha
We were able to find out 2 days before christmas about the gender, and surprised our families with the news for christmas...they were all very surprised and excited as well! This will be Clark's parent's first grandbaby, and my families first grand-daughter (my sister Natalie has 2 little cutie-pie boys), SO, she's going to be very spoiled...and that's fine with us!!! :o)

7 comments:

Neil Radford said...

What a cute little girl. We are so excited. We are even getting used to being referred to as Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks for the pics. They are so clear. The last picture looks like she is in a good position to kick a lot. Love you guys.

Grandpa Radford

The little Lowes said...

Oh my goodness! We are so excited for you. All of my friends are having boys so I am happy that you are having a girl! By the way what is your mailing address?

janelle said...

Congrats on the news! How happy!

janelle said...

Oh, by the way this is Janelle (Bates) Wood.

Darrell and Brianne Bennett said...

HOW EXCITING! I am so happy for you guys! A little girl in June!! :D I hope all goes well with the pregnancy! You two are so blessed and lucky to get kids! :D Now what are you going to name this little red headed beauty? You will have to let me know!

Syd said...

Hahaha! What did I tell you! If you think it's a boy it's a girl! We did the same thing! Congratulations! Girl's are so fun! Have you been thinking about names?

JuliaGulia said...

I am so glad you won. Please go to our blog to claim your prize...