Monday, January 26, 2009

Investing in a Crib!

We are about to the point where we are going to invest in a crib for our sweet little baby girl on the way. Here are the 3 we like the best= each of them can convert into a toddler bed(which is a feature we really like) and we have tended to lean towards the lighter wood colors for a girl. None of them are very extravagant, but I feel whatever cute baby bedding that we add to the crib is what really can spice it up! So...what do you guys think????

#1

#2

#3

Which one do YOU like the best??? Make sure to vote on our poll on the right side of our blog to help us get some feedback! :o)

5 comments:

The little Lowes said...

I love number 3 because of the drawer underneath. I am so excited for you guys!

Luke and Mary said...

I'm sold by the drawer too! I often wish I had something useful for that space under the crib

Syd said...

Hmm your poll wasn't working so I'm telling you here. I think all the cribs will be great. Where are you getting them from? Tally's is cherry wood and we got it from Babies R Us and really like it. It converts into everything too. I think you'll really enjoy the drawer if you get the 3rd crib.

Tara said...

since natalie appreciates my rants/opinions/lectures i'm just gonna lay it all out there for ya!

all of the cribs are cute; however, you may want to think this toddler bed feature through a little bit. if you plan on having more than one child, you will most likely have a kid in a toddler bed while you have a kid in a crib. so, you will either end up buying a toddler bed anyhow or you will have to buy another crib. that being said, it could be smart to own two cribs that can be either cribs or toddler beds. more flexibility?

Zeke and Allie said...

I think I like the first ones color but the third one is nice with the drawere so really any would be good