Thursday, April 9, 2009

FAT-NESS

Yes, I just keep getting bigger and bigger! The Doctor says that the weight I have gained is healthy, but still...I don't like getting fat!

pics of 32 weeks pregnant:


I don't understand why anyone would want to be or let themselves get FAT on purpose!!! Being fat HURTS! No wonder so many large and incharge people are so lazy, sit around and do nothing, and ride around on their little jazzi-scooters! I feel for them right now! I personally mainly have the extra weight in my belly/around where the baby is, but still...with just that extra weight it's not easy doing things like walking around a grocery store, standing too long, or even trying to tie my shoes. I feel like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka sometimes as I'm waddling around in all my fat glory!
I can't even imagine how people feel who have the weight spread all over their bodies...like have huge stomachs, legs, arms, etc! What are they thinking??? I mean, I understand that some people have medical conditions, but still...life could be so much better/happier if people were just healthier! I will tell you one thing for sure, I vow to never take for granted a good walk around the park or neighborhood again! I can't wait to get into shape after I have this baby...better shape than I was in before! I'm glad she's coming when there will be good weather and I can take her out for walks and just be active. I'm really excited that we have a gym and swimming pool here at our condo, too!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

You are too cute! You look sooo cute! I love all your pictures! Looks like you have only gained weight where the baby is! That is so great! Good for you! I love you you crazy girl!

You are too cute! We need to hang out! I miss you!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

You look GREAT! =D I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!!!

Sue said...

I hear ya, sweetie. Now...try incorporating massage clinic into that added discomfort, and you'll know how I felt! I don't miss being pregnant, let me tell you. Not only because of the comfort, but you too will have a baby girl to keep you company!

Darrell and Brianne Bennett said...

How cute are you!? You still look pretty small to be having your baby in seven weeks. I know how you feel about getting fat. I cried looking at the scale the other day because I have put on two pounds. I know how hard it is to put on weight. I haven't gotten as far as you but I totally understand with how uncomfortable being larger is!!! My back already hurts...lol! I hope you are well!

The little Lowes said...

Such a cute belly!

Wendi said...

Your nursery looks so cute! I love the paint.