Monday, April 20, 2009

BABY SHOWER

This past weekend my Mom and sister Natalie put on a baby shower for Baby Emma and I! It was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed seeing and spending time with family and friends! We got SOOOO MUCH stuff for Emma....clothes, blankets, bibs, baby gear, ETC. It was like a huge Christmas with all the gifts!

My sisters and I


My Moma made lots of yummy food...the pink cupcakes were the best :o)


Measuring my belly with toilet paper


We received such cute girly clothes heehehe


My friend Trisha and I have been experiencing pregnancy at the same time


THANK YOU Nat and Moma for putting on the baby shower, and thanks again to everyone who came and also sent gifts! I can't wait for Emma to come so I can dress her up! :o)

5 comments:

The little Lowes said...

It looks like it was alot of fun. I wish I could have been there. I have something for Emma. When is a good time to stop by?

Syd said...

You look SO cute! How come everyone's pregnancies go faster than mine did!! I can't believe you have a little over a month left!

Jessie said...

So fun!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it! But I need to get with you because I am a present!! Hope you are doing good! I miss you!

Teandra said...

i HOPE EVERYTHING goes well with the baby! Do you have Audrey's email address so I can contact her to get her blog? Thanks!

Cindy said...

How fun! I didn't know Trisha was pregnant. Everyone is pregnant. It's insane! It looks like you got a lot of cute stuff though. I can't believe your due in a month! That went by fast!