Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PRESENTING THE NEWEST RADFORD

Alicia about to pop:
Waiting and waiting during labor...
Being carted off for a c-section anyway after all that waiting:
EMMA MARIE RADFORD made her debut into the world on
May 26, 2009 at 11:56 pm! She weighed in at 7 lbs, 6 oz.
and is 21 inches long.
A new family!
Proud Papa:
Emma has tons of hair and is sporting the cutest mohawk and bows!
Emma is such a sweet baby and we're so excited to have her as a part of our family. She is the first grandbaby on the Radford side and the first granddaughter on the Penry side, so she is definitely the little princess!

Alicia and the baby are doing well. They are still in the hospital and will probably be released on Friday or Saturday.

12 comments:

Christy said...

Congratulations on Emma! Glad Alicia is doing well too!

The little Lowes said...

She is so cute! We are so happy for you guys.

Jessie said...

Yay!!! She is beautiful! So glad she is here and all is well! Can't wait to see her!

janelle said...

Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Derek and I have a private blog and if you would like an invite, email me at organicpugs@rocketmail.com. Again, Congrats! :D

Lori said...

She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations. hope everything goes well w/ recovery. Ah, she's so cute:)

Wendi said...

I'm sorry you had to have a c-section. I bet it was so discouraging to wait for so long. I'm excited she is here. Thank goodness she is so cute to make it all worth it. i love her hair. She is as tall as Carter and he is 2 months old.

Cindy said...

Oh wow she is adorable! Congratulations! I love the Mohawk with the pink bow!

Darrell and Brianne Bennett said...

Oh my hannahs! She is so beautiful! I can't believe how dark her hair is! I am so happy for you sweetie! I hope everything goes well

Dilki said...

Congratulations! she is beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys.

Sue said...

Congrats to your cute, little family! Emma is adorable, and she looks so healthy! I'm happy to hear everything went well.

Rachel said...

She's so beautiful! I can't wait to see her!

The Majors said...

We are so happy for you guys. We hope that you are doing well. Your daughter is so beautiful.