Monday, August 17, 2009

EMMA'S 5 FAVORITES

Emma keeps getting more and more fun! She's been smiling SO much lately, and is becoming quite a HAM! She's still sleeping through the night(hallelujah) and has been really talkative lately, too! My main goal as a Mommy right now is keeping this little gal entertained. And how do I do that....? well, with her 5 favorites:

#1 Her Swing...this has been a life-saver for me, she absolutely LOVES it!










#2 "Tubby" her Hippo- you should see how tight she holds on to this thing :o)










#3 The Bumbo(this is a new one, THANKS Auntie Nat for letting us barrow it)













#4 Going on walks! If Emma is fussy, a nice walk in her stroller really calms her.













#5 Mommy and Daddy...YAY! Of course we're part of her 5 favorites, a lot of the time we are a HUGE source of entertainment to her!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

She is a doll! Can't wait to see her again!

Sorry I as so stressed when you were trying to talk to me earlier... Things have just been really hard the last few weeks!

Love you tho!

Syd said...

She's getting so big! Tally never liked the swing but I'm glad Emma does. If you want your own Bumbo we have a use purple one that you could buy from us for pretty cheap. I hope to talk to you soon!

The little Lowes said...

I love how smiley she is!

Mike and Audrey said...

She is so cute! I love how she is smiling in like all the pictures.

Rachel said...

She's SO SO SO SO CUTE!!
I think we need to start a food support group.. I don't know how effective it would be since I would just be talking about all the food I love, but hey at least we'd be making a difference!!

Neil Radford said...

These pictures are the greatest. She changes so fast. I'm glad you are having fun with her. I'm glad she likes the swing. It was a life savor for us with Clarks little sister. We miss you guys.

Becky Workman said...

Hey Clark and Alicia,
Emma is beautiful!! Your dad gave me a link to your blog, great job with it so far. Love the name! (we have an Emma too, she's 12). Congratulations! What a cute family!!