Thursday, September 10, 2009

RECENT HAPPENINGS

It's been a little while since I posted a blog, so I thought I'd update on our recent happenings....

*August 19Th was our 3 year Anniversary


My Mom and her boyfriend Bryan came to SLC and babysat Emma for us while we went to the Salt Lake Temple and out to dinner at Red Lobster...it was so great to get out and celebrate together, we've been through a lot together in the past 3 years!


*My little sister Katy was Homecoming Queen at Carbon High School. It was really exciting to go to Price and see her in the parade and crowned Homecoming Queen at the football game during Labor Day weekend.






*Emma was able to spend some time playing with her 2 cousins Logan and Carson at the end of August. She LOVES being with them and has fun watching them run all over the place.



*Clark enjoyed going fishing twice during the long Labor Day weekend we had. The first time he went fishing at a river, and the second time he went fishing at a Lake with our brother-in-law Austin and our cutie nephew Logan.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

How fun! I can't believe how big Emma is!!!!

Congrats on three years! You have been through a lot! I'm so happy that you have each other!

Love you!

The little Lowes said...

Sounds like you guys have had a busy month. Looks like it was really fun!!!