Monday, November 30, 2009



UPDATES

I just wanted to kind do an update blog entry on what's been going on in our lifes since the last post.


  • We had a huge 50th birthday party for my Mom. My sisters and I put it on, and had so much fun!





  • My little sister Katy went to Pref with her boyfriend Brock. When they came over to our house for pics my mom, sister, and I came out all dressed up in our old formal dressed and got pictures taken too(we didn't want to be left out, hehehe)




  • I celebrated my 24th birthday on November 29th. We were in Price with my family and my moma made a yummy birthday dinner, and a delicious chocolate cake with strawberries.

                                          


  • We enjoyed spending thanksgiving with my family. It was nice to have my whole fam there....it was cute when uncle Garrett sat at the kid table with Logan :o)



  • Emma is now 6 months old...I can't believe how fast time has flown!!! She is in to EVERYTHING. She sits up on her own, and reeaches/grabs anything she get!

5 comments:

janelle said...

Happy birthday to your mom and to you! Sounds like lots of fun. I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. There's nothing like being with family for the holidays. I can't believe Emma's already 6 months old. Time goes by too fast I think.

Jessie said...

Wow! Crazy! Happy Birthday!

Cindy said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe Emma is already 6 months! When did she grow up? Pretty soon she'll be dating. Haha.

You cake looks sooo good! I WANT SOME!!!

Linds said...

My Mom said that your party was a BLAST! Looks like you've been having fun :)

Rachel said...

Happy late birthday! That cake looks GOOD!!!