Monday, December 14, 2009

MAKING SOME EXTRA $

I decided to try a few new things for fun and to make a little extra $ while I stay home with Emma.

The 1st thing I've started doing is selling Avon(don't laugh at me)! In the past, I will admit, I've thought that Avon was just a company for old ladies and basically only sold expensive make-up: FALSE! Actually, Avon has a lot of really cool products, can be for all ages, and is pretty affordable. Yes, a majority of their products are cosmetics, but they also have a lot of other things you should check out on my website! They always have a lot of good deals going on, and a couple times a year they do a special where if you buy anything at all that is pink, then they donate ALL of the proceeds to breast cancer awareness!(really awesome)

To visit my personally website, go to: www.youravon.com/aliciaradford
You can order things directly from that website, and they can be shipped right to your door :o)



The 2nd thing I've started doing is selling home-made bows and headband. I absolutely love making them for Emma, so I thought I would try making/selling them for others as well!

You can check out my sweet little bow business at: bubblegumbowshoppe.blogspot.com


4 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm so impressed with your bow making skills. Awesome job!

Jessie said...

That's why I've been getting all these Avon ads :)

Sue said...

What a cute business name--Bubble Gum Bow Shop. :) You little entrepreneur, you! I'm impressed you find the time with taking care of that little girl! :)

Mike and Audrey said...

I can't believe that you didn't tell me! The bows are way fun, I will have to have you make some for Alia!